Monday, August 31, 2009

Party tonight.




















I got the house all cleaned, made special brownies, did swim team practice, and got dinner made and cleaned up by 6. So I could have a Close to my Heart Party. It was a lot of fun. I had eight that said they were coming and only four came so that was sort of a bummer but I don't care we still had lots of fun. We made a cute card and visited. That's always the best part of being with my scrappy friends. We share a passion and we love visiting. I'm excited to see how it actually turns out. If anyone wants anything you can check out my friend and CTMH reps web site at allthatcraft@myctmh.com Terri is a great rep. She's an amazing teacher! I love her. Just let her know you want to place an order for Deanna Powell's Party. This is our cute Birthday card we made. It didn't quit scan the true colors. It really is pretty, we used liquid glass on it. I love that stuff! Great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment