Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~Day Two~

Here is the next blog. I am trying to figure this thing out! LOL You would think as long as I've had a myspace and all things I've learned on there i'd be able to do this. Well that doesn't seem to be the story here. This is kinda like facebook, i never did really get that figured out. Today has been a fairly calm day. I called my friend at lunch and she was scrapbooking with our our other friends in our meet up group. I was lonely and then I was really lonely and wanted to be with all of them. So I went shopping for an hour and that was fun. It would have been better if I'd had someone to go with. I signed up for my first swap and I'm excited about that. It's a ribbon swap. I'll have some cool ribbon to use on my scrap book pages. Well I hope this comes out. I have no idea why the other one you have to highlight in order to see it. I don't know if I pushed a button or what. Talk to ya later.

My quote for today is: "Our pursuit of hapiness is accomplished when we make others happy." Douglas M. Lawson

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the saturday crop next weekend and getting to spend the day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you on my blog, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete