Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Day

Well we had our Annual Ice day in North Central Texas. School was originally suppose to start at 10am but they called it completely off about 9am. The roads and driveway were pretty bad but i came to work about 10:45 and it was better.
I had a great weekend. Saturday I got to go with my best friend Vicki to scrapbook. We have so much fun together! She makes me sin by taking me to Michael's and forcing me to by out of the $1 bin! And I make her sin by cussing. Because Crap is a cuss word you know. LOL I always ask her when she's mad do you want me to cuss for you? LOL We have the best group of friends. And we all have so much fun together.
On Sunday our family went to church. I love it when Chris doesn't have to go to work on Sunday. Church is so much better when we're there as a family. Our pastor preached a great sermon. God most definitely had an appointment with me. I've been praying for direction and peace about a decision I've been struggling with. I believe that God is in control of it. I've had peace about it , but I'm just a little scarred in my head about it too. That's always a hard place to be. At peace and scarred at the same time. Then we went to Braums for lunch, it's our Sunday hang out. Then we went home took and nap, and I had a birthday part to go to on Sunday afternoon, it was fun. I was dredding going home cause I had 14 loads of clothes to wash. When I got home Chris had been washing the whole time I was gone, and there were only 3 loads left to do. I was so happy. He's such a great husband most of the time. I love him dearly most of the time.LOL I went to my scrap room and finished some stuff I had been working on Saturday. I still have a lot of pictures from last year to scrap.
Today the computer was up and running so I downloaded a couple of pages I have done, one for a challenge the other for a contest. I got them emailed. Now I'm at work and as you can see I'm not doing much work. It's not fun!!!! I want to be home with all the other powell's. Daniel was up early and on his skateboard with no wheels going down the steep sidewalks on ice. Wish I had a picture of that! He and his friends had fun. Robert was still sleeping at 10:30 when I came to work. Amanda was curled up in her bed watching tv and talking to Josh. He was out of school today to. I left instructions with them to vacum and do laundry again. So we will see what the little "dears" get done. I guess that's about it. Tonight I'm going to try to work n this and make it more "fun"! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment