Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday April 26,2009


I went to bed last night with a headache and woke up with it. UGH I hate that. I think it must be the wind.
Anyway Papa had called and wanted me to drive them out to Laurel Land to pick up the deeds to their plots. Not because it had to be done that very moment but because he couldn't wait on Marlena till Tuesday. We were suppose to be going to Ennis, but I just felt like if he asks I need to do stuff for them. Sorry, it's the people pleaser in me. Then he calls "you need to come check on your mother (my granny) she's crazy today." So needless to say spent several hours with them. He wasn't to happy that I wouldn't ta
ke them out to dinner but everyone was at home waiting on me so we could go.

We left and went to Ennis. Everyone was in a bad mood. Daniel and Robert fought half way there and Chris s
nored! Amanda and Josh were in his truck cause
we don't have a vehicle big enough to get us
all to one place at one ti
me. I told them they were going
to smile and be happy cause come hail or high water they were
getting their damn pictures made in the blue bonnets!!
We go to the visitors center to get our map of the trails and lady says i want ya'll to go a different way and uses this high lig
hter to mark up the map and then sends us off. We never did find the trails, and finally just stopped in these peoples drive way not on the trail and took pictures. I was afraid if we kept driving the sun was going to go down before we could get a picture. I was really disappointed. It just wasn't the way it was suppose to be. However by the time we got done everyone was laughing cause of their crazy mama. I will be my granny some day Chris will be calling our grandkids come see what's wrong with your crazy mother. We went back to Ennis cause Daniel had seen a skate park
that was open and he h
ad his board. He skated and the others
played on the swi
ngs. Then we went and ate dinner at this
cute Mexican grille outside on the patio. It turned out to be a
really nice day.
I did get a few good pics, and some really bad ones. LOL It's getting harder to get us all together for things like this. Everyone always has something else they'd rather be doing.
Josh doesn't get it at all! LOL He's not use to a mama that takes 20,000 pictures a year. ~JK~ (not really 20,000 or maybe more LOL) He was like lay in the blue bonnets? Are you sure that's what you want us to do. I was like yes that's what I want ! LOL Good Times Good Times!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I always wanted to take a picture in the blue bonnets: (
    Josh will get used to it eventually haha
    Or maybe you can have that conversation once a year ~lol~
    I called you and you didn't answer your phone (even though I called you like 20 minutes after you called me (sorry bout that I was driving) so you gotta call me now k?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures in the blue bonnets! They turned out great. It's nice to know that someones elses family acts like mine when momma wants to take pictures. he he he... I just thought my children were disfunctional! Ha!

    ReplyDelete