Thursday, March 19, 2009

FUN

So I spent the week with my mom and daddy. We had such a great time. I spent it pretty equal between the two. Half the time in the shop with my daddy and the other in the house with my mama. The kids get bored but I love it. It cracked me up on Tuesday my mom started dinner at 4pm! Amanda is pointing and asking me is she starting dinner? I said yes and she said why? I said um I'm really not sure. We ate at 7! She made spaghetti with macaroni noodles because she was out of spaghetti noodles and the nearest grocerie store is 30 minutes away. I'm not kidding I could have made that dinner in 30 minutes. I think she may be turning into a turtle too!!! NO NO NO not yet. God help us all. So anyway I'll add pictures and more. I had a wonderful time and I'm so glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment