Monday, February 2, 2009

The Winner Is

I am so excited! My friend Vicki asked me if i looked at our meet up groups web site and I said yes. She said did you look at all of it? I said no, she said did you look at the sketch for February? and I said no. She said "well go look." So while I was looking I realized I won the prize for January's sketch! That's so crazy!! I hated this page when I first started working on it, but after I finished it i liked it. So I just had to add this to my blog. This was taken in November when we went to the Christmas Tree Farm to get our Perfect Christmas Tree. It's Robert and me, Amanda and Daniel, and just a pic of the farm. It was a wonderful day. Just the five of us. We played and had so much fun. I'll never forget this day. Good times, good times!!!!

1 comment: