Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Journey


OMGosh! This has been such a great day!!! I gave my two weeks notice, and they responded very well. I am going to work at Grand Salon, in Burleson. I can't wait. I start on Valentines Day. What's so cool about that is, 20 years ago on Valentine's Day not only did it snow, but my cosmetology license came in the mail. Cool fact! HUH? I sent out an email to my work address book, and I already have 7! appointments the first week I start. I am so every excited. I know God is going to do great things. I just can't wait to see what all he does! So that's today's exciting news. Grand Salon is in Burleson on 780 NE Alsbury Blvd. If you'd like to make an appointment you can call 817-426-4615

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! God will provide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Deanna!! That is exciting news ... I really hope and pray that you find your niche in this new place. :) You are so talented. Miss talking with you, my friend. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete